Welcome to Grade 2!


Dear students (and families),

If you are reading this, it's probably because you received your welcome postcard in the mail. I have been working hard all summer to set up our classroom and I can't wait to meet you on Monday!

Don't forget to bring your ME BAG with you to school on the first day. Please select five items to put into a small paper bag. During the first week of school, each student will have a chance to show us the items in his or her ME BAG. Feel free to decorate the outside of your bag if you wish.

At the bottom of this post, there is an option to add a comment. Write something there, so I know you have read this message!

Click HERE to see a Photo Tour of our classroom!

3 Notes to the Teacher:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Andersen said...

Hi Mrs. Andersen,
I think your classroom is awesome and I am excited to start grade 2.
See you on Monday.
Brody S.

Mrs. Andersen said...

Hi Brody,
I'm so excited to have you in my class! (I deleted your last name for safety reasons). See you really soon!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be posted to the blog after I have had a chance to read it.

~Mrs. Andersen

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs